For those of you that don’t know much about me, I’m about to
give you a little insight to my madness. I’m not sure what is wrong with my
body or have any knowledge on how it operates but sometimes I can’t help but
wonder. I get on average 5-6 hours of sleep each night. I wake up around 9am
and go to bed around 3 or 4am. It doesn’t matter if I’m tired or wide awake
when I hit the bed I’m good for 5 or 6 hours of sleep then I’m up again.
I can’t say it’s a bad thing because later at night is when
I get a lot of ideas for songs and when I get most work I do at the house done.
I am an independent artist currently doing acoustic rock music and playing
drums in a southern rock band. I used to be the frontman for a groove/death
metal band, that was my passion and my songwriting still reflects that.
But I don’t think these
late nights really sit well with my wife because she has to go to bed early for
work and I’m up making noise all night. I try to be quiet and I think we have a
good compromise going because I write a lot of songs late at night. I also
repair computers so I do a lot of that work around this time.
I don’t know why I felt the need to share that but maybe it
will help readers understand why I rant about things like a madman fighting a
rat for a piece of cheese. I’m pretty sure I have ADD but as far as I know I’m
using it to my advantage. Time to wrap this up, chapter 3 should be coming up
soon. Enjoy living this life before it runs out.
No comments:
Post a Comment